Wednesday, June 21, 2006
8:51 AM
Remember the Korean drama i mentioned earlier.... I bought that from jB at RM$15 for the disc... but the salesperson bluffed me that the one dvd-rom holds the entire 17 episodes.... instead it holds from 1 to 10 only... so last night i watched episode 10 already... very "kan jiou"... fortunately that the two lead actor and actress met each other at the bus interchange for good!
But i learnt that there will be another issue coming up in following episodes that they will be separated again.....
Haiz... i feel so "tight" when the lead actor who resembles wu ke qun got poured wet blanket by the actress......
the moral of this show is that... a relationship takes two hands to clap loud at the slightest effort when the two are liking and working towards each other with compromises.... and communication is very important.... even if saying "I Love You" is difficult at times... but guys and girls.. if you see this and have a partner.... assure them that YOU LOVE THEM!!!
I LOVE YOU, CHERYL!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home